In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way.
After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we will continue in-person services at Momentum Church on May 31st.
Be Sure to Plan Your Visit
Momentum Church will be opening with a reduced capacity to allow adequate distancing, so we are asking everyone to PLAN THEIR VISIT. This will give us a head start on keeping you and your family safe. And will let us know if we will need to add a service to accommodate everyone who plans their visit!
At this time, Momentum Kids will not be meeting together. We can’t wait for our kids ministry to start back up! We will let you know when Momentum Kids will begin meeting together again. Your entire family is welcome to attend our in-person services (be sure to save your children a seat when you plan your visit) but no childcare will be available during this time.
Momentum Church Online
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together online through Facebook Live, and we encourage you to continue to worship online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you're just not ready to attend church at a physical location. You’re part of our church family no matter where you choose to attend!
Let’s Work Together To Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing our facility
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building
- Momentum Kids will not be meeting at this time
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give.
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us Online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Only sit with your family
Your Generosity is Making a Difference
Your generosity over the last several weeks is making an eternal impact. So far, this is what you’ve made possible:
- Over 12,000 views on our Church online worship services, small groups, and hangouts.
- We’ve given more than 200 boxes of food to those in need in our community.
- We’ve made digital connections with numerous people who hope to join us in-person soon!
Your generosity is making a difference. Thank you! We could not do what we do without you!
And we’re just getting started! You can join what God is doing by giving any time right here on our website!
We Want To Pray For You
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.